How does your proposal process work?
Does this sound familiar to you?
- Lack of clear direction without structured leadership
- The team is unclear about the solution
- You’re often having to write to short timescales
- Overworked staff working proposals and day jobs
- Proposals are a disjointed mish-mash of writing styles and conflicting information
- You have difficulty making a case that the client understands let alone gets excited about
You might be caught in the Chaos Triangle!
If you want to see how well your proposal process compares to your competitors, take our benchmarking test.
Trusted by industry-leading companies worldwide
The Salentis System
Do you want a smooth and chaos-free proposal development process? The Salentis System provides:
- End-to-end, turnkey delivery system adaptable and scalable for client needs
- Freedom for clients’ high-demand expert resources to focus on their day job
- Agile methodology and disciplined team management to keep to schedule
- Focused, independent reviews that drive quality and ensure compliance
- Creative and innovative methods to convey messaging coherently
- Consistently powerful visuals for targeted, persuasive and subconscious messaging
- Proposal documents differentiated from the competition through great design
Our other services
Need support for shorter one-off requirements such as pre-solicitation preparation or running your red reviews? We can help.
Using a structured approach, our capture and strategy specialists will help you understand the conditions for success.
This could be reviewing previous proposals to look for improvements, or helping gather information, case studies and evidence ahead of a solicitation landing.
- Capture Strategy
- Black Hat and Blue Team Reviews
- Competitor Course of Action Analyses
- Phase 0 Tasks
We can manage your Red Team review process for you.
- We do all the prep work and run the reviews directing reviewers to answer a set of questions based on the evaluation criteria. In this way we gain greater insight into the extent to which the proposal is complete, compliant and compelling, rather than getting back commentary on grammar and spelling!
- We then collate the responses and provide the feedback to the team.
Salentis International is not a ‘body shop’, but we can help you fill gaps in your bid teams. While we won’t bring the Salentis System processes and tools, our people will bring their skills, experience and a will to win.
- Graphic Designers and Illustrators
- Layout Designers / Publishers
- Subject Matter Experts
- Capture Strategists
- Procurement Portal Expertise (e.g., AWARD®, ADVANCE®)
Navigating the complexities of foreign procurement, or entering new markets is often overwhelming, costly and high-risk. Lack of knowledge of the procurement systems within the new market can result in reputational damage if the bid is seen to be poor quality.
Salentis can help through strategic services (surveying the market to determine targets/opportunities, providing insights, and developing win strategies), solutioning (helping you develop a mature solution across your new customer’s problem space), and proposal development preparation.
Salentis will steer you safely through the stormy waters of new markets:
- We have regional knowledge to understand cultural expectations
- We can give you in-country, or industry knowledge
- We ensure you ‘sound’ like a local throughout your capture and proposal development process
The Salentis Way®
Salentis is much more than just helping clients write winning proposals. The Salentis Way means:Learn more
The Salentis Way®
Salentis is much more than just helping clients write winning proposals. The Salentis Way means:
- Successfully making our clients look brilliant
- Doing the right thing for our clients, even when it’s hard
- Putting results at the forefront; we really want to win
- Like-minded, goal-oriented, talented people having fun at work
- Being innately curious and seeking to constantly improve